We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus AC7 to Legoland

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus AC7 to Legoland

Hi,

Has anyone taken bus AC7 to legoland before?

AC7 terminates at Kotaraya terminal where bus to Legoland starts from JB Sentral or Lakrin.

May I know how do I travel from Kotaraya terminal to JB Sentral or Lakrin bus terminal?

Thanks!

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,850 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Hi arielina01,

Wouldn't it be easier to go there this way?

www.legoland.com.my/en/Plan/Bus-Services/

Hope this helps..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Thanks Nancy... Because bus AC7 just right in front of my doorstep but it terminates at kotaraya . So an wondering how to go to JB sentral from there

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,850 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Actually, JB Sentral is near to the CIQ. May be this should help you.

streetdirectory.com.my/malaysia/…

It is a matter of crossing over the overhead bridge from the CIQ. I have done that a few times but not to go to JB Sentral. But to go to City Square.

Sorry, that I can't direct you to the bus stop. May be others can help you further.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

if there are a few of u maybe easier to take taxi from Kotaraya to Legoland.. i reckon around RM30.. but negotiate the fare first..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Thanks Both.. U guess u will take cab fr Kota Raya then

Malaysia
Level Contributor
331 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Hi Arielina01,

Please see reply below to your Q and I hope it explain what you need to know and helps you on your way to Legoland from JB Sentral.

Q : <<< Has anyone taken bus AC7 to legoland before? >>>

A : Believed you understand that bus AC7 do not directly go to Legoland but terminates at Kotaraya Terminal after passing CIQ as per your 2nd paragraph below.

Q : <<< AC7 terminates at Kotaraya terminal where bus to Legoland starts from JB Sentral or Lakrin. >>>

A : The bus from JB Sentral to Legoland is run by Causeway Link and is bus no. LM1. I have posted a link for you on the schedule (weekdays/weekends) & fare here :

https:/…

If you cant see the schedule, click on the 'Print Fare & Schedule' with a printer icon beside it and the schedule will appear, else print it out. If you have any queries on it, you could call Causeway Link at this contact : +607-3602244.

Q : <<< May I know how do I travel from Kotaraya terminal to JB Sentral or Lakrin bus terminal? >>>

A : You can walk to JB Sentral if you happened to stop at Kotaraya Terminal but that's another matter and you do not have to do so. JB Sentral is located around CIQ itself.

After you pass thru' immigration and passport control in JB, do not board back bus AC7. Instead, walk out of the CIQ towards City Square. The pedestrian bridge will bring you directly to a building (first) before City Square (second). There is an escalator & stair on your left (lift on your right), go down and the buses bays are just outside this building.

If you walk until you reached City Square, that means you have overshoot the bus parking bays. You can walked back again from City Square. If you are not sure where the bus parking bays are, there is a police booth on the right of the escalator. Ask the officers there and I believe there will direct you to Causeway Link bus no. LM1.

I have not taken a bus from JB Sentral to Legoland before but I have been to the CIQ complex many times and I believed the above should guide you to Legoland from JB Sentral. Have fun.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Thanks andy2008 for the details!

8. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, October 05, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

Hi Jing Y,

Do u know the cost of getting fr Singapore to legoland by Pte transport?

Thks

10. Re: Bus AC7 to Legoland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, October 05, 2013