We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

Hi

We are 2 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 3 going to book the LEGOLAND tickets online we are staying at the swissotel stamford and im wondering is it better to book the transfer from lavender mrt or the one from the Singapore flyer? Which is easier to get to from swissotel?

Also is my 3 yr old qualify for needing a child ticket or not? I couldn't find if there are any age limits or not?

Thankyou for your help:)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

the flyer is walking distance from your hotel., go via the underground citylink mall which will connect u to Suntec n Marina Square.. there is a legoland ticket booth at the flyer runs by WTS Travel.. u can buy on the spot..

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

Hi craigsgirlie,

Further to raras2u above, the Lavender Mrt is also not too far. Just 2 stations away.

Yes, both your children will need tickets.

legoland.com.my/en/Plan/Prices-and-Tickets/

Here are your other options for Legoland.

asiatravel.com/en-us/…legoland_malaysia.html

http://legoland.wtstravel.com.sg/index.html

Hope this helps...

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

I was going to book now just to save time as we will arrive in Singapore on a Wednesday arvo and want to go to legal and the next day, had read in another thread to go book the day before but we won't really have time.

Is there any bennifit to doing it when we get there?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

no problem turning up n buy tickets on the day... coaches can be quite empty during weekdays.. u may want to check groupon for deals if any...

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

groupon.sg/deals/…717423714

I found this deal on groupon but its not cheaper is it? The one leaving from the lavender mrt is $56 anyway? Am I missing something?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

usual adult price is $63 for return coach and park ticket.. so $56 is pretty good.. just pick any package u are comfortable with..

7. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:25 am, November 28, 2013
8. Re: Which legoland tour to book staying at swissotel stamford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 29, 2014