We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
56 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Does anyone know any cafe or restaurant with small meeting room I can rent? Somewhere nice and elegant. I've been looking around for such a place at a number of different hotels but it seems exceedingly expensive.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,949 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

1/ reddotservices.com/singapore-meeting-room-re…

2/ regus.com.sg/meeting-rooms/…singapore

3/ Restaurants with Private Rooms in Singapore

gayot.com/restaurants/singapore-sg-singapore…

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Binomio has one. When I went for lunch I saw people setting up a presentation. Ironically it's a Spanish restaurant, one of the best in town.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
56 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Thank you both of you.

@Schonefeld I've been trying to use Regus to find the right place but it seems like their search option doesn't work properly. I tried to search at different dates and times but none is available.

@BornVivant I definitely have to try some food at Binomio but maybe the place is not for the meeting for me.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,949 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Scooterelli,

YES, after your post i tried to do dummy bookin with them and it seems the site is on constant glitch, you can try to all them.........please call 1800 622 1563 or find the plcae that suits you and try to contact the property/ owners directly.

Any luck with reddotservices.com/singapore-meeting-room-re…

London, United...
Level Contributor
798 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Re hotels being expensive. If you take a club room at the Intercontinental they have a meetings room in the Club with board table etc you can reserve and use for free Refreshments are also free in the lounge. I don't know if there is a limit to the number of hours. This makes a club access at the IC potentially good value for you?

Edited: 8:40 am, July 24, 2013
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
56 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

@uk4 Thank you so much. That's a great idea!

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

You can try Oromo Coffee at beach road. It is a cafe that serve really good syphon coffee. They have a really nice private meeting room that can sit 10 people. The room got a projector, white board, sound system and even an Apple TV. Prices are very reasonable.

http://www.facebook.com/OromoCoffee

8. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, February 02, 2014
9. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, April 24, 2014
Edited: 4:35 pm, April 24, 2014
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
18,354 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cafe in Singapore with small meeting room

Sharon,

So you are advertising. Not allowed on the forum.

Post to be removed.