We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regent Hotel Swimming Pool

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Regent Hotel Swimming Pool

Having decided to book the Regent at the end of July for 7 nights I have read a hotel reportthat the pool doesnt get a lot of sun. I know the pool area is small, that doesnt bother me as long as the water is cool but as I intend to sunbath a lot in the day I want plenty of sun.

Any opinions or knowledge would be great help.

The alternative is Oriental or the Ritz.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regent Hotel Swimming Pool

I am not sure how long u plan to sunbathe on a daily basis but there is enough sun at the regent pool. It is usually late morning to early afternoon before the pool gets shady again (one note, u do have to chase the sun a bit if u r sun bathing due to the shadow of the building at different time of the day, luckily there is never a crowd at this pool so changing lounge chairs never pose a problem)

2. Re: Regent Hotel Swimming Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 13, 2009