We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Hello, I was just wondering it any of you very knowledgeable people out there know of any great deals/promotions being run by hotels in Singapore atm. We are still deciding on accommodation for late July. Thanks

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,516 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Resort World hotels on Sentosa are offering 2 adult tickets to USS/ the SEA Aquarium and adventure cove water park for every 2 night you stay. so that s a $ 225 saving every 2 days if those attractions are your thing. For a 2D3N stay if make staying in 4/5 star Sentosa hotel cheaper than a 2/3 star in town.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Thank you but unfortunately we are only in Singapore for 3 days and hope to stay somewhere a little more central....any suggestions??

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,950 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

<<to stay somewhere a little more central....any suggestions??>>

Budget/ room/ night??? Please.................

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

We can pay up to $250 per night but are obviously looking for something with a promotion/special deal going. It seems that the higher price you pay the less that is included..ie internet access...breakfast. We are thinking about Swisssotel Merchant and Stamford and the Intercontinental????

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,950 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

<<We can pay up to $250 per night >.

Check these options:

Residence @ SCR

Carlton

Swiss MC

Swiss TS

fairmont

Park Regis

Holiday Inn

Novotel

Royal@ Scotts

Dorsett

Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

That Sentosa deal incl breakie, USS/Sea Aqua/Water Park is actually not bad :) but we only get to Sing in Dec so cant do. Would love to have that available in Dec/Jan.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
730 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Book by 30 June 2013 for your stay in July or August for only S$128++ for Superior Room with free Wi-Fi and Movies-on-demand.

Email your booking to reservations@bighotel.com now!

Limited rooms available.

saw from their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/bighotel.sg

the location is better than intercontinental at bugis because of the buses that u can take to go to Orchard Road/Somerset. n u have buses to Suntec City. Not sure abt buses going to Marina Bay Sands though.

its a new hotel. listing not up in tripadvisor i supposed.

not sure deluxe room is for how many pax but probably can email them

they are new so maybe you can still find empty rooms for yr stay. July isnt far from now. do book a hotel soon

https://www.facebook.com/bighotel.sg

250$ is AUD or SGD?

i find the location of big hotel or IBIS better than merchant court.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Thanks for that..but I dont think the BIG hotel has a pool.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
17,605 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Hi Jeanette,

You seem to be having trouble deciding. I think we have recommended most of the decent options in our replies to your other questions. Is there something missing from those hotels - any other specific criteria/style you want in the hotel???

I think I am like you, I research for months, comparing and trying to get the most from my $, then when I book I see something else better!!

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Singapore Hotel promotions/deals.

Probably the best and easiest to find deals you can get are by choosing a Mystery deal. Several sites have these including Wotif, lastminute, needitnow and several others.. You need to prepay and they are not refundable.

Posters on here can usually work out which Hotel they are likely to be so if something interests you then you can ask the question with the details here.