We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Attractions/Restaurants

Newcastle, UK
14 posts
Save Topic
Singapore Attractions/Restaurants

Hi all, I'm going to Singapore in September for 3 nights with my wife on our honeymoon and would like to take her to a nice restaurant to celebrate.

I've been looking at booking a table at The Equinox restaurant which looks quite nice, but I'm struggling for other options. Has anyone any other ideas of similar restaurants which I could look at?

Also, as we're only there for 3 nights, does anyone have suggestions for trips/sights which we could go to? There seems to be so many things to do but as we're only there a short time, we'd like to narrow our choices down to a few really good ones.

Thanks

East Sussex, England
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore Attractions/Restaurants

Can't help you restaurant wise as we ate in food halls - they were good but not what you are after.

Can recommend the night safari at Singapore Zoo - we've done it twice and it is excellent. You could also do a boat trip on the river or round the harbour, the chinese Heritage Centre in Chinatown, Singapore Zoo (during the day), Sentosa, the Botanic Gardens and Orchid Garden. There is loads to do.

If you like shopping, there is always Orchard Road.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,609 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore Attractions/Restaurants

voted most romantic restaurant in SIN - Au Jardin

Really pretty setting in the Botanic Gardens, not a bad idea (surprise ur new wife, just tell her that u r taking her for a walk and surprise her with a dinner there, mind u, it is pricey but for something special, it is worth it)

the other great romantic place is Sentosa Resort and Spa, they have a great seafood BBQ that overlooks the beautiful lit up skyline of SIN island. Also, if u want to, surprise her at this beautiful resort with a spa treatment (and one for yourself ! maybe a couple massage !)

Enjoy !

PS. sorry there might be a few more but if i dont reply, others will definitely help (I am on the road again so wont log on as often)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,609 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore Attractions/Restaurants

voted most romantic restaurant in SIN - Au Jardin

Really pretty setting in the Botanic Gardens, not a bad idea (surprise ur new wife, just tell her that u r taking her for a walk and surprise her with a dinner there, mind u, it is pricey but for something special, it is worth it)

the other great romantic place is Sentosa Resort and Spa, they have a great seafood BBQ that overlooks the beautiful lit up skyline of SIN island. Also, if u want to, surprise her at this beautiful resort with a spa treatment (and one for yourself ! maybe a couple massage !)

Enjoy !

PS. sorry there might be a few more but if i dont reply, others will definitely help (I am on the road again so wont log on as often)