We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sightseeing in singapore

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
sightseeing in singapore

we r a group of ten people staying in Singapore for 3 days

please advise us on a sightseeing tour in Singapore and the most favorable way for the same.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Sorry Mrahul,

it seems I have posted it on old thread. now can u suggest what to do? Any way, pl. give ur suggestion 4 d post.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,345 posts
5,582 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Hello vipul99

If you are wanting to start a new question or thread, simply click on the Singapore Forum link on this page, which will take you back to the main Singapore Forum page where you see the list of threads which can be read.

Near the top of the list there is a yellow button that says 'Ask a Question'. Just click it, type away and submit. It is that easy.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Hi vipul99,

Thanks for the trip report. Sorry to have missed you then as I was away. :(

Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Hi!

Just saw your post, thanks for your detailed report. Looks like you indeed enjoyed your trip to Singapore.

There are certain agencies which provides free shuttle service to Sentosa. Attraction tickets are often sold at a discounted rate as well.

Anyway, hope you will re visit Singapore soon!

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: sightseeing in singapore

I would recommend visiting Arab street area in the evening for some shopping at the quaint boutique shops and then at night have a drink at Bar Stories or Maison Ikkoku (about S$28 per concocted drink). Doesn't sound cheap but won't regret the money well spent!

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: sightseeing in singapore

thx. I have already posted. can I post it again with new thread?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Thx. Shirlynn K.

pl. note, we recd.15 to 20% discount on attraction tkt. along with personalize attention.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Dear Singapore Nancy,

thx. for ur kind advice. we'll always remember. I made this report for benefit of travelers, who are travelling of their own. It is small gesture from my end to trip advisor.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: sightseeing in singapore

Hi Vipul

To Add a JBR - Just Back Report, U do the following:

(1) In the Tripadvisor Singapore Forum, U click on "Ask a Question"

===> In the New Page, U will see the following Selections:

Select forum to post this topic:

===> Select "Singapore"

===> Subject = JBR - My Family trip to Malaysia & Singapore

===> Message - This U can Copy page those U had posted in this current post Over there.

I am sure Huow will List ur JBR under Top Questions about Singapore" once he saw it :D

After U had post Ur JBR, Pls delete ur current post by selecting "Pls Remove my post" under report inappropriate Content :D

Thank U very much for showing Ur appreciation to all the volunteer in Tripadvisor by posting Ur JBR.

Cheers

Edited: 8:36 am, September 29, 2013
20. Re: sightseeing in singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 01, 2014