We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking.com discount code

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Booking.com discount code

We are going to singapore and using booking.com for hotel. We have used. Them before using a discount code but I can't find a code this time. I would be so gratefull if anybody could help me with this As the hotel prices in singapore are really expensive. And every little helps. Many thanks in advance

Rosie

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,586 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking.com discount code

<< but I can't find a code this time. I would be so gratefull if anybody could help me with this As the hotel prices in singapore are really expensive. >>

??????????????????

Do mean you used a booking.com voucher ??? If yes - they are codes for ONE use only, if you mean smth different please specify?????

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking.com discount code

As far as I can remember they takeout codes at different times. Not sure if there is any on the go. At the time. Last. Time just recieved an email with a code to apply when booking Its usually a discount of 10/15per cent

Regards Rosie

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9,865 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking.com discount code

Hi rosierossie,

Have you book your hotel yet? If you have not done so, may be you want to check out this website

http://www.asiatravel.com/singapore.html

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking.com discount code

Hi nancy

Thanks for information We are hoping to book the park royal on kitchner road with breakfast for 2nights on the 24th October Best price we can get is 295 euros plus taxes that's with booking.com

I think we will have another look and see if we can come up with something similar for a better price Thanks again

Regards Rosie

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
234 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking.com discount code

Another good site to look at is Hotelscombined.com, as all the various room prices are shown for each booking company, and it will give you a very good idea of what the average is for when you will be there.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
507 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking.com discount code

Some hotels might a condition or Booking.com might change their reward plan already. Check with the site for more information.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
969 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking.com discount code

Hi, try this

cooldiscountcodes.com/stores/…

Cheers Carole

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
52 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking.com discount code

currently the most discount available is on ratestogo.com .... not the widest selection of hotels though

discount code: save15

15% off

hotels.com frequently have 10 percent off discount code.

if u need one just pm me

Edited: 10:25 am, April 09, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking.com discount code

As far as I can remember they takeout codes at different times. Not sure if there is any on the go. At the time. Last. Time just recieved an email with a code to apply when booking Its usually a discount of 10/15per cent

Regards Rosie

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking.com discount code

Sorry about double posting. I'm not great with computer ??? Really wanted to say thank you for all the valuable advice Eventually got our hotel booked park royal with club facilities. As it to celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary So thanks again everybody

Regards rosie