We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruising with Gemini

Perth, Australia
8 posts
Save Topic
cruising with Gemini

we have just returned from 2 weeks cruising on the Gemini and we had such a good time we would like other travellers to think about doing the same thing.

The service on board was excellent and the food was always plentiful and very good. Our shore trips at HCM city, Kuching, Koh Samui, Pattaya,and Sihanoukville were able to give a quick insite into the cultures of other nations.

Cruises on the Gemini will continute in 2007 with some different destinations so hope some of you will think about joining the ship for a fun time.

onions

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cruising with Gemini

hi onions

did you book from australia or from singapore?

I have looked at the cruises and they do look fantastic.

I thought booking from singapore would be much cheaper but I'm not sure you can do it

Singapore
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cruising with Gemini

ecrusiing huh? ;p

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cruising with Gemini

bestcruises (au) are usually better now ;)

NSW Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cruising with Gemini

Hi Onions,

We will be cruising on Gemini from 11th June, Sihanoukville is one of our stops and I can't get a lot of information about it. Can you enlighten us a bit?

5. Re: cruising with Gemini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 13, 2009