We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Cruise

Jakarta
Level Contributor
70 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
River Cruise

hello again,...

is my statement is right : if I board the cruise from Merlion Park, its start & end point is the same place?

can I hop on off the cruise like the hop on off bus , or we have to complete the cycle ?

thank you...

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,583 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River Cruise

There are different operators with different routes and prices for one way and hop on off services. So it's best to decide first which company you wish to use.

There is a new service launched too

asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20130…

singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: River Cruise

yes, there are different operators, please check with the operators b4 u buy the tickets

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: River Cruise

We recently did this cruise and our starting and end point was Clarke Quay better at night.

4. Re: River Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 07, 2014