We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo or night safari?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Zoo or night safari?

Hi all, I'm heading to Singapore tomorrow from Phuket. The family and I are staying for three and half days. I was wondering if its worth doing both the night safari and zoo or are they pretty much the same but ones at night? One of our says is USS so that's a full day gone and the other was at the zoo so there's another. This leaves us with a day and a bit to explore?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Singapore
Level Contributor
122 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zoo or night safari?

How do you make the most out of your USS experience?

You should start from the mild rides, and slowly progress towards the more intense rides. Contrary to popular choice to beat the queues and try popular rides like Battlestar Galactica first, starting with such intense rides makes other rides in the park pale in comparison afterwards.

#TRAVEL TIP: When in USS, start from the Madagascar zone on the left side of the park, and play towards the Sci-Fi zone on the right side of the park.

12. Re: Zoo or night safari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 31, 2014