We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
12 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

Hi,

I will be in Singapore only for 24 hours on business in February. I arrive at 8am (Thursday) on a red-eye flight from India. I will have business meetings all day starting 11am. I need a good hotel to crash that night before I fly to Vietnam at 8am the next day.

Can someone recommend some cheap hotels/hostels/capsules? The need is for me to check-in early to shave, shower and get suited up to go to my meetings. I don't care about the comfort of the room since I will mostly be away that day and will only need it for a few hours sleep.

Thanks..

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,640 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

Many hostels have 24hrs receptions, I've just picked out one at random, but the link has any number of hostels from which to choose and for a few dollars only, it makes perfect sense for your needs.

Good luck. Alan.

hostelbookers.com/hostels/…

Edited: 5:49 am, January 25, 2013
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,935 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

<< The need is for me to check-in early to shave, shower and get suited up to go to my meetings. >>

The most affordable comforts of such kind will offer you Ambassador transit hotel, accessible right after you land in Changi. And no need to spend for the taxi to a hotel, after refreshments you can go directly to your meeting...........

https:/…transit_hotel_reservation.html

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
12 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

Thanks but will they hold my bag when I am off to my meeting? I have one trolley and one laptop bag and I don't want to drag my trolley to the meeting. Thank you!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,935 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

No, they will not keep your trolly, as you have to pass immigration after you check out in the morning, but you can leave your luggage at the Left luggage service at arrival hall.

changiairport.com/at-changi/…baggage-services

5. Re: Hotels with early check-in - 24 hours in Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 04, 2014