We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transferring From RBA (Terminal 2) to Emirates (Terminal 1)

Colombo, Sri Lanka
2 posts
Save Topic
Transferring From RBA (Terminal 2) to Emirates (Terminal 1)

Hello ,

I m currently on a vacation at Singapore and i m planing to go to Brunei this week (22nd) on RBA (Royal Brunei Air Lines). I ll be arriving back to Changi on 27th to take my flight back to Sri Lanka (3 hours time gap between flights)

my question is that do i need to collect my baggage from terminal 2 (rba) and go though immigration to get to terminal 1 (emirates) or do they transfer my baggage internally to Emirates ?

thanks in advance

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,216 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transferring From RBA (Terminal 2) to Emirates (Terminal 1)

Royal Brunei Interline with Emirates, so check your bags all the way to Sri Lanka when you check in at Brunei.

Failing that check in at the Transfer Lounge airside at Changi. Either way, no need to go through immigration or collect your bags at Changi.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transferring From RBA (Terminal 2) to Emirates (Terminal 1)

Thanks for Info Mankster...

Edited: 10:26 pm, December 20, 2012
3. Re: Transferring From RBA (Terminal 2) to Emirates (Terminal 1)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 22, 2013