We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

Hong Kong, China
2 posts
Save Topic
How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

Hello, I will be staying in Singapore next week, and am planning a day trip to Legoland Malaysia.

Can I just simply take a taxi to TUAS second link customs n immigration, get off, clear customs, and then , hop onto a shuttle bus?

Looks like an affordable, fastest, and flexible way.

Know there are other direct shuttles, but don't want to rush to get on a scheduled bus, or miss one !

Thanks!

Edited: 1:38 am, December 12, 2012
11. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:10 pm, May 09, 2013
Edited: 12:10 pm, May 09, 2013
12. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
124 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

To charge $360 for 1 MVP roundabout is ridiculous. You may take a Malaysia taxi (either executive type or the normal red top taxi) once your cleared Singapore and Malaysia immigration & customs and it will cost your 20 - 30 Malaysia ringgit per taxi to reach Legoland. The route to Legoland is quite easy and smooth journey if using Danga Bay beach route. It will take 15 mins from Customs to reach Legoland. Can try the link/photoblog below for directions:

www.jaynechua.com/category/malaysia-legoland/

14. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

Removed on: 12:13 pm, May 09, 2013
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

@AJ_andie: I am also looking for MPV taxi service to go to LEGOLAND, and the 2 quotes that I have from 2 different company are way too expensive. I have S$360 and S$400 for round trip!! Do you have contact email from the company you used? Thanks

Bay Area
Level Contributor
569 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

We are 13 in a group. Hence we need 1 MPV 13 seater. If I take WTS - it charges 20*13= 260$ roundtrip. Hence I am looking for something around or less than 300$ which gives you greater flexibitlity both in timings and even if we want to check out the Premium outlets in JB after Legoland, we can have that flexibility.

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

HI @Szuli, what is the contact detail for the minibus??

Planning to go end May.

18. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

Im going to legoland in june 3, 2 adult & 3kids, we would like to go from spore (york hotel orchard) to legoland by taxy.. Where can i find a spore-JB taxi from york hotel? Since there is no every spore taxy cant go to JB...

Thank you for ur help

Bay Area
Level Contributor
569 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: How to go to Legoland Malaysia by Taxi

@Ervina - I just went to Legoland last week and as recommended by @Szuli I emailed caslimo.transport@gmail.com and Andie was fantastic. Prompt on time and a smooth process to legoland. He will wait for you at both immigrations. No issues. He charged 300$ for 13 of us roundtrip. If we had taken WTS I think it would have been 20*13 = 260$. The extra 40$ was so worth it because he would pick up from hotel and drop you back at hotel itself and the 13 seater was very comfortable.