We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singapore flyer tickets

Scotland
Level Contributor
35 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
singapore flyer tickets

is it advisable to book tickets for the Singapore flyer , we are only in Singapore for 1 full day so time at a premium ...would welcome any other suggestions on where to visit

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,516 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: singapore flyer tickets

No need to buy in advance, there is no queue.

Other things of interest within walking distance include.....

Esplande Theaters

Glutton Bay Hawker Food centre

Helix Bridge

Marina Bay Sands Complex and Skypark

Gardens by the Bay

Laser shows in the evening at Gardens by the Bay and MBS waterfront.

River cruises

Asian Civilisations Museum

Raffles Hotel

Chijmes comples

Colonial buildings

Singapore River

Raffles Statue

Merlion

Lau Pat Sat Festival Market (seeing as you are from Scotland) especially for Satay after 7pm.

Countless Shopping Malls

Edited: 3:12 pm, November 26, 2012
Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: singapore flyer tickets

btw if you are flying with Singapore Airlines you can show your boarding pass to get discount at the Flyer.

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: singapore flyer tickets

Please look at this link for guidance.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g294265-Activi…

Thank you for letting me help you. Alan.

My religion is simple, be kind”.

( Dalai Lama XIV )

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: singapore flyer tickets

There's no queue at the ticket counters but I believe that for booking online, there's a 10% discount as compared to the price at the ticket counters.

However, if you are flying into Singapore on Singapore Airlines, then you can get 20% discount over the counter rates by showing your boarding pass.

Scotland
Level Contributor
35 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: singapore flyer tickets

Thanks for the replies everyone that's really helpful , we are flying BA so no discount :( , when we only have 1 full day we want to pack in as much as we can

6. Re: singapore flyer tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:56 am, November 28, 2012
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,950 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: singapore flyer tickets

post #6 - spam...all SIN forum is littered across with this crystal travel......guys, please vote!!!

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
7,558 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: singapore flyer tickets

Yup, love those who choose to ignore the agreement they make when joining up - does guarantee I know who I will never use, though - not only that, its keyword searching and then dump irrelevant links in this case

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: singapore flyer tickets

The day I went on the Flyer there was no queue for tickets - but the line up to get onto the flyer took a while - however if you do not stop to look at the musuem you can get thru a bit faster - and maybe not stop for the obligatory got to buy a picture stop too

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
507 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: singapore flyer tickets

For me, not preferred to visit the Flyer as there's nothing much.

I strongly recommend to have a city-tour would be better as it's much more fun than standing in the flyer for almost an hour.

Anyways, you can visit their Landmark such as Marina Bay, Merlion, Suntec Mall (dont forget to visit the fountain on the basement floor), Orchard Rd and any other attractions.

This is just my idea :)