We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab service in Singapore

Colombo, Sri Lanka
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
cab service in Singapore

hi me and my collegue, will be visiting singapore for work on the 11th of October. is it possible for us to hire a car with a driver? since we have a tight schedule and need transport.

please suggest?

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cab service in Singapore

Try customer.service@porterxpress.com

We have been chatting with them in regards to our trip,

Maybe they could help

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,542 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cab service in Singapore

There are plenty of limo companies that offer chauffeur services. Or you could just take cabs and save a bunch of money. You can order them to your location by phone and SMS too.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,159 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cab service in Singapore

<<. is it possible for us to hire a car with a driver?>>

Absolutely positively possible, but economy wise i suggest just to use regular taxi, they are all metered and easily available in all public places ( airport etc).

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,623 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cab service in Singapore

When you arrive at the airport, you will have no problems getting a taxi at the regular taxi queue. Since you are here for work, you can get your colleagues or the people you're meeting with to help book a taxi for the return trip if necessary.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cab service in Singapore

I agree with everyone. A taxi service should be able to get you around town no less conveniently than a chauffeur and rented car. But well, if your company is sponsoring, then what gives. There is a car rental counter right at the airport.

changiairport.com/getting-around/…car-rental

6. Re: cab service in Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 14, 2013