We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in S'pore

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in S'pore

I will be in Spore for a short holiday from Nov 21 to Nov 26, 2012. My budget for the hotel is below SGD130/nite. I have checked quite a few hotels in the website but I am still undecided which hotel to choose. Can anyone recommend a hotel which is near the MRT, and the location of hotel is not necessary to be in the city centre as long as there is MRT station nearby?

Appreciate your help here.

Ray

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Rhodes
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in S'pore

Hotel 81 Selegie is less than two minutes from Little India MRT, on the edge of Little India, close to Bugis etc,and well within your price range, a roof-top swimming pool too..

Good luck. Alan.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/sg/81-selegie.en.html?aid=311076;label=81-selegie-oUA4cAssOdPkszFcNbUFqwS3875183520:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac:ap1t1:neg;ws=&gclid=CPTp3fWL3rICFaTKtAodalEAdQ

Edited: 4:05 pm, September 30, 2012
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in S'pore

YMCA @ fort canning hill.

its great,cheap and in the city center, very close to dhoby ghaut mrt.

enjoy :)

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,409 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in S'pore

1/ Kam Leng Hotel

2/ Hotel hamilton

3/ Porcelain hotel

4/ Hotel 1929

4. Re: Hotels in S'pore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 14, 2013