We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amara Lifetime Resort

concord, ca
5 posts
Save Topic
Amara Lifetime Resort

Has anyone stayed at this resort? My husband and I are thinking of going to Singapore in October. How is the weather then?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amara Lifetime Resort

Hi,

Are you sure you've got the name of the resort correct? There's a Amara Hotel but none that goes by the name you've mentioned. If you can give me the correct name, I may be able to help you some.

Singapore
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Amara Lifetime Resort

I believe its the Interval Exchng name of Amara Hotel. please visit http://singapore.amarahotels.com/ for more info and you'll be pleased. All rooms have been recently renovated, upscale hotel (don't worry, they don't keep old rooms just for exch guest like what other resorts are doing). In between biz and residential area, but close enough to Chinatown and famous Chinese and Indian Temple (all 5-10mins walk). 2mins walk to the train station. Experience the day to day life of a local with easy access to all attractions. A safe bet for Interval offer, but of course, don't compare it with The Riitz-Carlton.

;-)

Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Amara Lifetime Resort

Hmm, if the previous poster was talking about the Amara Hotel near Tanjong Pagar (and I believe he was) I wouldnt' call it a "resort". But it is a very nice hotel, and does have a pool and spa. My husband and I stayed there for a month while looking for permanent apt after moving here from CA. It's walking distance to Chinatown, there are several very good restaurants right in the hotel for those times you just want to stay in. The staff are fabulous.

Everything is very close in Singapore, usually no more than 30 minute cab ride (unlike our 4 hour drives to tahoe!). Having just moved here in January I'm not positive what the weather is like in October but I believe it's pretty much always about 89 degrees here, 24/7. Good luck and have a great trip!