We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Salons

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
164 posts
107 reviews
Hair Salons

After spending a month in Bali swimming, snorkelling etc., I will be arriving in Singapore and would like to get my hair trimmed and most importantly coloured. Can anyone recommend a good hair salon?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,011 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Hair Salons

Tell us the following & some of us might come up with some location:

(1) Where will You be staying in SG?

(2) What is Your Budget? (Trimming with Colouring can Range from S$80 to few hundreds) depend on salons.

Here's some List which U can try go thru first:

www.hotfrog.sg/Products/Hair-Salons/Singapore

Cheers

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
164 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Hair Salons

Hello, we will be staying at the Sentosa Resort & Spa. I usually pay for cut and colour in Toronto about $150 CAD if that helps..

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Hair Salons

There are few good hair salon at Vivo City-Harbor Front Shopping Center. I'm sure you know there is a link between Sentosa and Vivo City.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,011 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Hair Salons

Liz

The Trimming & Colouring here for Female, also depend on the lenght of Ur hair.

I think U can try to see the Price List at this rather well known salon:

www.shunjimatsuo.com.sg/salonPrice.aspx

If U are going to orchard for Shopping, I recommend U check this at the #05-01, The Heeren

Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio / # 260 Orchard Road

#05-01, The Heeren / Singapore 238855

Appointments: (65) 62381522, (65) 62381514

Locate Opposite Mandariin Hotel Orchard & near 313 @ Somerset & The CEntrepoint (For Robinson Dept Store) :D

Cheers

Bettembourg...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
118 reviews
5. Re: Hair Salons

I was very pleased with the services at Casey's at Palais Renaissance on Orchard:

www.palais.sg/home/index.aspx…

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
730 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Hair Salons

i read abt some negative reviews at shunji matuso (online forum) but its only someone with a 3 posts msg

I went to the one at Monso Salon. Have not try out the coloring but the haircut is not bad.

Price really varies (salons). some can be like $50 - $80 for haircut (director haircut) while other chained salon ard 30-40+ for haircut (wash trim blow)

There's one near Orchard Hotel, the salon is in sleezy place with those thai massage etc and the haircut is pretty gd. I paid abt $35 ..... i think their coloring should be ok.

According to my friend, they have plenty of Japanese customers. Cant remember the name now though.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,011 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Hair Salons

I got mine done at a AMK hair Salons for about S$120 to S$140 (Including trim for a shoulder Length Hair). Trimming of Hair is Only S$15/ S$16 for Shoulder length hair.

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
164 posts
107 reviews
8. Re: Hair Salons

Thanks for info - I probably will skip trim and just go for a colour so I definitely need the best salon for that.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,011 posts
24 reviews
9. Re: Hair Salons

U can also Check:

Jantzen Salon - Centrepoint

176 Orchard Road, 238843

6734 2628 ‎

10. Re: Hair Salons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 11, 2012