We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In singapore for 3 days

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
In singapore for 3 days

Hi

Am travelling to singapore for 3 days from 2nd jan 2011 to 4th jan2011. Can anyone suggest a good itinarry about how to plan my trip . Also i need the help regarding moving around from out hotel . We will be staying in Tyrwhitt Road Singapore .Please suggest how to move from that place.

We are on tight budget so would prefer cheapest way to see all the things so maybe MRT or bus. Kindly help me with the same .

Also i will be arriving in singapore in Golden mile complex so can anyone suggest how to move to Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207551

It would be of great help.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,723 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In singapore for 3 days

Without knowing what your interests are, when you are arriving and departing, it would be difficult to assist you.

Also, you should do your own research using singapore tourism board, lonely planet and other guides, or read the singapore tourism and things to do sections on this forum, before coming for more detailed questions.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In singapore for 3 days

Before planning a trip, have you do some research (books, magz, or even a country tourism website?)? there are some list on the left side of this forum, and search box where you can type all your topic there, there's a lot of same topic posted repeatedly here. At first just google for Singapore tourism website, it's will give you idea about Singapore.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,788 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In singapore for 3 days

These are the "highly" recommended things to do and places to see in Singapore according to a number of TA members --> tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294265-Activiti…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In singapore for 3 days

I'll be travelling to Singapore for 3 days next month as well.

So far what I've planned to see are

- The Singapore Zoo

- Orchid Rd (not planning to buy anything there though)

- Chinatown Night Market

- Sentosa Island

- Far East Plaza and Haji Lane (I'm a shopping addict)

- Clarke Quay

- I've also researched places to eat around Singapore, such as the "No Signboard" Restaurant in Geylang.

- Very excited about the nightlife in Singapore, I've heard it's quite exciting!

I haven't been to Singapore before, so these might not be the best places to go to, but here are some ideas that I've grabbed from travel guides and forums.

Paris,France
Level Contributor
186 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In singapore for 3 days

Hi,

This is a list of what you can do in S'pore:

Shopping:

- Orchard Road

- Vivo City

- Suntec City

- Marina Bay

Ethnic Quarter

- Little India

- China Town

- Bussorah Street

Other:

- Botanic Garden

- Zoo

- Bird Park

- Sentosa Island

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In singapore for 3 days

yes i have done research on singapore ...planning to go to sentosa one day ,,, then planning to visit zoo and night safari ...i though u guys are expert so should take expert advice ....i will be arriving in morning of 2-jan-11 and will be leaving late night of 4-jan-11.. cna anyone suggest the best way to plan the itinarary

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In singapore for 3 days

Emily

Thankxx for your contribution .... i also plan to see the zoo and night safari ...i hardly have any options of eating as am vegeterain so cant hog everywhere ...... but planning the trip on budget is my main concern.. this way we can feel the real singapore... what say ...

8. Re: In singapore for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2011