We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ducktours!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ducktours!

Hi!, has anybody been on the Singapore Ducktour, and is it worth taking!

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ducktours!

I thought the duck tour was fun, my kids really had a good time. There is one near your hotel, just walk over to their counter at Suntec.

Mentioned in this post
Suntec
Suntec
Singapore, Singapore
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ducktours!

PS. dont forget to get your free uniquely singapore passport for discount on duck tour.

Melbourne Aust
Level Contributor
469 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ducktours!

What'a a duck tour??

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ducktours!

http://www.ducktours.com.sg/takingatour.htm

96ers

See the above link for more info :)

Also, check out the Hippo tours toohttp://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/getting_around/tours_in_singapore/city_tours/singapore_sightseeing_pass.html

Singapore
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ducktours!

It is fun for kids as it travels water and land.. duration is about 2 hours and leave at Suntec City hourly.. About S$36.00 per Adult if I am not wrong, visit the webby for rates...

You might consider taking ducktour if you want to have a quick experience of the city tour.. If you intend to explorer and walk around the City, dun bother.. cos you will find yourself going back the same places..

Mentioned in this post
Suntec
Suntec
Singapore, Singapore
Glenlyon, Australia
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ducktours!

That Duck Tour must think there the bees knees- cos we didn't pay anywhere near that last year - was around SIN$20 and I don't remember havinga discount voucher. Its amusing little tour - dont know whether I would say its a must.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ducktours!

there isnt a voucher for discounts, usually in the form of some card (banks, etc) or the uniquely singapore passport (free and available at the VIsitors Centers).

As mentioned, it is not a must for SIN but is fun if you want to do a bit of exploring without walking (with kids it is definitely recommended). I prefer the Singapore River Cruises esp. in the evenings and explore by walking.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore River
Singapore River
1,641 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore