We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bintan Restaurants

San Francisco
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bintan Restaurants

We're finally leaving tomorrow morning and will be checking into the Banyan Tree on Monday! I'm so excited!!

Is it worth venturing out of the resort to dine? If anyone has restaurant reccomendations or "must do's" for Bintan I'd love to hear them.

Thank's to everyone for all the great posts. I feel like our trip is going to be a great one with all of the knowledge we've gotten from this board.

Lollie

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,613 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bintan Restaurants

Bintan is a really small island so you can easily visit all the restaurants (I had a whole week which is a little too long). The ones I like are the Korean Seoul and the seafood one (near the water and closer to the other resorts). The Thai one isnt bad. The others are all around the shoppng district/ area.

Banyan Tree's restaurants are pretty good but on the pricey side (esp. for Bintan). You can dine in the other resorts' restaurants. Try Bintan Lagoon, quite a few selections there.

Have a great trip.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bintan Restaurants

I had excellent Thai food in Bintan. The name or where I cannot remember but there is not a huge amount of choices.