We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking hotels on-line

London
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Booking hotels on-line

Has anyone booked via or have any information about www.asiabesthotel.com or www.asiahotels.com. I've used Expedia and Octopus in the past but these seem cheaper.

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking hotels on-line

Personally I havn't booked thru these two websites but de last one - who's currently happily lounging away on the island of Bintan had. In fact she was the one who brought www.asiabesthotel.com to the attention of rest of us ... and undoubtedly it does seem to offer one of the best hotel deals around.

Asia Best Hotel is a subsidiary of RMG Travel & Tours, which is quite a reputable travel company here. I don't think there ought to be any problems if you book thru them - they're no fly by night kinda travel agencies.

Think maybe wait for de to return so she can offer you some first hand information on booking hotels thru them.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,609 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking hotels on-line

Hi there,

sorry for the late reply and yes, asiabesthotel is pretty good esp. their prices. No problems for me so far and will continue using them. Their prices are much better simply coz they are a local agency who bring in the numbers for hoteliers.

Btw, in case you want to look around a bit more, no harm in checking out marimari.com (Malaysian based agency) and their rates are just as good (if not better at times due to different promotion to different markets).

Good luck

London
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking hotels on-line

Thanks for everything. You are all very helpful.