We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer camp or course for children

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
305 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Summer camp or course for children

Hi, I am planning to visit Singapore again on this summer (July/August). I am looking for summer camp or summer school for my children. Does anyone know any good summer school in Singapore? Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,162 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer camp or course for children

Not that I know off... there aren't any summer schools in Singapore. School Term is in session during July/August. We do not follow the American school terms.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer camp or course for children

Hi Larry,

I had enrolled my kids in the Montessori school last summer (month by month) and there are summer programs at the American school (but it is all the way in Woodlands). I know the Canadian school is also running summer programs this year.

There are other programs in town but as I wanted my kids to learn Chinese (mandarin), I had also enrolled them in Julia Gabriel (at the Forum Galleria, this is a pretty tough school to get into as there are too many applicants).

I am returning to SIN with my kids this summer and they r going back to Julia Grabriel.

If u do a search, I am pretty sure there are many other programs you can send your kids, there are lots of summer programs when I was researching last year.

If u want an academic program and depending on the age of your kids, u can look at supercamp.sg

Good Luck

singaporeforkids.com/kidscorner/summer_camps…

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer camp or course for children

I am also looking for summer camp for a teenager visiting Singapore for 3 weeks in July but so far all my search have been vain.

if you have any tips/addresses/infos, I would be happy to hear them.

thanks

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer camp or course for children

The Canadian School definitely has summer programs. I know a non-English speaker who registered her 2 girls there last year, but the girls complained that the majority of the other students were Koreans, so they ended up not speaking a lot of English....

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer camp or course for children

Yes the Canadian school replyed to me about their summer camp program but my nephew might be too old to participate (14 years old).

The american school also offers some program and the registration is opening on the 6th of April.

6. Re: Summer camp or course for children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:43 am, October 19, 2009