We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia Cruise next year

Melbourne Aust
Level Contributor
469 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Asia Cruise next year

We're cruising Asia next Feb on the Pacific Sky. (so excited, can't wait). Can anyone tell me where the ship will berth and what hotels are nearby. Trying to get an idea of what's closeby, it's hard to tell the distance from place to place. Also just wondering if it's cheaper to book tours from home or do it when we get to singapore. we are there for one week before we cruise. (thought i'd start doing my homework early!!!!!)

Perth,Western...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Asia Cruise next year

I tried to find the cruise critic website for pacific sky,could you please give me the exact address? thanks,bigpud

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Asia Cruise next year

try this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com

you will have to start a new thread for your particular cruise- it's heaps of fun and you get to 'meet' people going on the same cruise beforehand- I've been writing to some for months now -

have fun!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Asia Cruise next year

once you know where you are stopping, people will start posting on the cruise critic website and you'll be able to decide when and how to book your tours. If you book with the ship, they will be a lot more expensive. also, check out the other ships under the Asia heading- you will get lots of tips.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Asia Cruise next year

once you know where you are stopping, people will start posting on the cruise critic website and you'll be able to decide when and how to book your tours. If you book with the ship, they will be a lot more expensive. also, check out the info under the Asia heading- you will get lots of tips which will apply to the ports you will visit. Is this your first cruise?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Asia Cruise next year

once you know where you are stopping, people will start posting on the cruise critic website (address in my post above this)

and you'll be able to decide when and how to book your tours. If you book with the ship, they will be a lot more expensive. also, check out the info under the Asia heading on the CC websit - you will get lots of tips which will apply to the ports you will visit. Is this your first cruise?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Asia Cruise next year

once you knowwhich ports you are visiting, people will start posting on the cruise critic website (address in my post above this)and you'll be able to decide when and how to book your tours. If you book with the ship, they will be a lot more expensive. also, check out the info under the Asia heading on the CC website - you will get lots of tips which will apply to the ports you will visit. Is this your first cruise?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Asia Cruise next year

SORRY about the repeated post- I tried to edit but it just kept repeating- what a dill!

Melbourne Aust
Level Contributor
469 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Asia Cruise next year

Thanks Maz1 for all your info. This will be our 3rd cruise, my 4th, but our first trip to asia.

Phantomrose, our cruise leaves on the 25/3/-8/4 (2 weeks).

Maz I'll go the the website now. Thanks again.