We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for Sentosa

Noida, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary for Sentosa

Hi All,

Visting Singapore for the first time. Seeking your advice for a one day itinerary for SENTOSA.

Budget: Have no idea about how expansive the place is.

Travel Companion: Me (32 yrs), my wife (31 yrs) and a baby (6 months)

Planned date: Some time in Feb/March

Just got some idea googling various attractions. You may suggest something else also. But would like to see the following places:

Marine Life Park

Skyline Luge Sentosa

Universal Studios

Songs of the sea show

Underwater World

iFly

Request all members to suggest appropriate itinerary, time required for each attraction and tentative budget (entry fee etc).

Thanx !!!

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

Have a look at the respective websites for for the lates entry prices.

USS in the Morning, SEA Aqatium in the afternoon and Wings of Time in the evening. Obviously with a 6 month old you can only rid one at a time at Universa studios, but the single rider lines are normally very short.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,819 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

<<Request all members to suggest appropriate itinerary, time required for each attraction and tentative budget (entry fee etc)>>

Request?????? This is interesting...............try to *kindly ask* next time.

Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

You can check out the websites before you arrive as they usually have special promotional packages that includes entrance fee and places of interest.

For USS & SEA Aquarium, the ticketing is under RWS while iFly ticketing is on it's own. The rest goes under Sentosa Singapore.

If it's a day trip and with the baby, it might be too ambitious to cover so many spots in a day.

If you're traveling with a 6 months old baby, you might want to skip USS since the baby would not be able to go for most of the rides, unless like what Manster has mentioned, you guys take turns to ride single. In my opinion, USS would probably take half a day already; not the mention that it would be hot and it might not sit well with the baby. For the skyline luge, I'm not sure on the entry restrictions but you guys might end up on a one-person experience again.

For a less stressful itinerary, you might look at visiting the SEA Aquarium. Be awed by the giant aquarium and it's fully air-conditioned. The aquarium will take about 1 to 2 hours, depending on your walking speed. There's a restaurant that within the aquarium that allows you to dine beside the giant aquarium. Prior reservations is recommended.

Skip the Underwaterworld and Dolphin lagoon if you are going to the SEA aquarium/ Dolphin. It's the older and less glamorous elder sister of the latest star attraction and in my opinion, not worth the time, unless price is your main concern but the difference is not that much.

The latest attraction is the Trick Eye Museum that located in RWS. It's quite an experience to take photos with.

Suggest that you spend half a day in the RWS attractions and another half on the other attractions that are further inland. Then end the day with the Songs of the Sea show before heading back to Singapore main island.

https://store.sentosa.com.sg/main/packages/choice-play-pass-free-fort-sil/2#!/

http://www.iflysingapore.com/main.html - You need to arrive 1 hour earlier and prices depends on how many dives and the timing.

rwsentosa.com/language/…Attractions

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

Hi All,

I am planning to visit Sentosa Island on 2nd october 2014. After seeing all the attractions on RWS site the ones that interested me are listed below:

1. USS

2. SEA Aquarium

3. Underwater World

4. Tiger Sky Tower

5. GoGreen Eco Segway

Can I do all this in 1 day? And ya I will be on my own for this visit. Suggestions about the choices and also regarding the feasibility of my plan highly appreciated. :)

Edited: 1:54 pm, September 14, 2014
5. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:37 pm, October 02, 2014
Edited: 10:37 pm, October 02, 2014
6. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:37 pm, October 02, 2014
7. Re: Itinerary for Sentosa

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 04, 2015