We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gogreen cycle

Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
gogreen cycle

Does anyone know if child seats are available? I have emailed them to ask but no response. Thanks.

Edited: 3:36 am, July 29, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gogreen cycle

U are In Singapore Right? Y dun use the Finger to Dial the Reservation# & Ask?? It won't cost U more than S$0.50 for a Call. If U need the #, it in the Link below. U just need to ensure U are calling btw 9.30am to 8pm

www.gogreencycle.sg/index.php/reservations/

Edited: 4:06 am, July 29, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gogreen cycle

Me^Only,, believe such hostility is uncalled for. Fine if you do not have relevant experience / information to share, but no need to be rude.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,926 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gogreen cycle

LY72,

Re post 1, Me^Only is a Destination Expert for Singapore who has given you valuable advice on her post above, having contributed to over 6,800 posts on the Trip Advisor's forums. A Destination Expert's advice is valued by all. It`s all about what we are ready to share or not share.

Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gogreen cycle

My reply was not to negate Me^Only's contribution to the board (by virtue of her 6800++ posts). Rather, it was to point out that she will not be faulted for not sharing. If she chose to share, a bit of manners and writing etiquette (eg. appropriate usage of capitals) will go a long way.

5. Re: gogreen cycle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:33 am, July 29, 2013
Edited: 8:33 am, July 29, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: gogreen cycle

I have received a reply from Gogreen. No chid seat on any of their bike for safety reasons. Hope this is useful to those who have small kids and planning to cycle around Senosa.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: gogreen cycle

Thanks for the update. I guess that make sense about the child seats.

8. Re: gogreen cycle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 02, 2014