We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

Sydney
Level Contributor
282 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

My apologies if this has already been answered but sorry, haven't been able to locate answer.

Reviewers suggested buying the 'unlimited' express pass over the express pass which allows a one time only ride. Does this mean the having to purchase a yearly pass as I couldn't locate the unlimited ticket on the website? As we are middle aged, one ride may of course be enough.

Also, is it just as easy to buy the pass on the day rather than the website please. We will be there Friday next week.

Thanks for anyone who can guide me. C

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
50,582 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

<<eviewers suggested buying the 'unlimited' express pass over the express pass which allows a one time only ride.>>

keentogoSydney, hi,

1/ there is no * one ride ticket* in USS. You have only ONE DAY pass or TWO day PASS that grants you unlimited rides on all attractions within the date ( dates) of validity.

rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Things…

2/ <<lso, is it just as easy to buy the pass on the day rather than the website>>

tickets are easily obtainable at the entrance booth on the day/ morning of your visit.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

the additional express pass allows u to jump queue but since u are going next friday which is not a weekend or a public or school holidays not necessary to buy one. Go early, buy the usual day pass at the gate n enjoy..

Edited: 8:36 am, July 25, 2013
Sydney
Level Contributor
282 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

Thank you for that advice and therefore will buy on the day.

Sorry I was confused as website says for the express pass - 'valid for only one time use at each attraction' which I took to mean could only go on ride once (or express ride once).

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

We bought the express passes on our honeymoon.

You get one 'express pass' for each ride and then you queue with everyone else. We basiaclly got there early, went on the most popular rides as soon as possible and then used the express passes later on as it got busier.

I don't think you need any more than the express pass, and if you get there early, go straight to Transformers then the dueling roller coasters and then the Mummy you won't need to wait that long anyway. I'd upgrade on the day if you thought it was necessary.

Sydney
Level Contributor
282 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

Thanks that makes a lot of sense so yes, will do as you suggest, Very helpful advice. C

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
50,582 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

you`re welcome... happy planning!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

Hey there, I am going late next week also so maybe we'll bump into each other!

I have a question if I may ask: I have a choice of going on any day between wednesday and sunday of next week ( july 31 - aug 3), would you suggest thursday or friday to visit USS to avoid a huge crowd? I really want to avoid school and public holidays. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
50,582 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

Thursday sounds better for me.

9. Re: Universal Unlimited and limited express tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 28, 2014