We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on the Island HELP

Dubai
Level Contributor
610 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on the Island HELP

Hello, I need a recommendations on hotels. I am looking at W hotel and capella Hotel. We are family with 3 children. Please let us know

Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

hello you may tell your budget per night so people here you suggest you hotels within your budget range.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,983 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

Neither are ideal for kids but the Capella caters better, especially with 3 kids. They have villas as well for bigger groups.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
616 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

one of the rws hotel caters for families so they have larger rooms but forgot which is it

Melbourne
Level Contributor
453 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

The festive hotel at RWS caters for families (I haven't stayed there but did consider it as an option). We have booked the Shangri-La Rasa.

Dubai
Level Contributor
610 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

Have checked the Shangrila and found the review on rooms and breakfast was down!

6. Re: Hotels on the Island HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 20, 2014