We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary

Chandigarh
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Itinerary

On my Singapore visit i have a board a cruise which has below mentioned boarding time.

Check in starts: 2000 HOURS

Last check in: 2230 HOURS

Since the checkin is late, so i planning to keep that day for sentosa and near by attractions.

In sentosa i would not like to miss the songs of sea show which i think starts at 7.40PM and is for 25 minutes.

So my question is if i see 7.40PM show which will end up by 8:05PM, will i be able to reach cruise on time, i.e. max by 8.30PM?

How long it takes from sentosa to harbor front cruise terminal?

I will be having lot of luggage with me, so will it be possible to deposit the luggage at the cruise terminal 10 - 12 hr before departure?

Is there any place where we can store luggage and enjoy at sentosa?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,921 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary

<<I will be having lot of luggage with me, so will it be possible to deposit the luggage at the cruise terminal 10 - 12 hr before departure?>>

Best pre-cruise luggage solution is here...

FlyCruise Service

Passengers arriving at Changi Airport and subsequently embarking on the SuperStar Virgo can now enjoy a seamless and convenient transfer experience. Simply check-in with your baggage up to 48 hours prior to your cruise departure at the FlyCruise Counter located in the Arrival Hall of Terminal 3 and your baggage will be delivered directly to your cruise cabin.

On the cruise departure day, you only need to clear immigration at the Singapore Cruise Centre and subsequently board the cruise ship 1.5 hours before it departs.

Operating Hours:

Daily

Location of Check-In Counter:

Arrival Hall of Terminal 3

For more information, please contact SATS FlyCruise Service

Tel: (65) 8409 9706 (7am – 9.30pm daily)

Email: fly_cruise@sats.com.sg

Chandigarh
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary

Thanks for the info.

I would be staying in hotel for 2 days before cruise departure, so will it be possible to check in luggage at harbor front port before 10-12 hours instead of airport.?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,921 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary

check this:

Singapore Cruise Terminal & Airport Services

1/ http://www.singaporeluggagestorage.info/

2/ porterxpress.com/harbour-front-singapore-cru…

3/ singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/…

Left Baggage Service at Singapore Cruise Center:

Schedule of applicable rate:

Items

First 3-hr block

or part thereof per

item

Subsequent

3-hr block or part thereof

per item

Suitcase

(10 kg and below)

S$ 2.10 S$ 3.20

Suitcase

(above 10 kg to 30 kg)

S$ 3.20 S$ 4.30

Odd Sized* S$ 6.40 S$ 8.60

* Refers to items above 30 kg and those not conforming to generally accepted size and shape of suitcases, e.g. Surf boards, wakeboards, bicycles, television sets, sound systems, copiers, giant-sized toys, display objects, etc.

Note

• Charges for left luggage are payable upon check-in and are non-refundable

• We do not accept CARGO as left luggage

• Above rates are inclusive of 7% GST charges

• Rates quoted are subjected to change

• After 7pm, kindly call (65) 6513-2261 for any service assistance.

4. Re: Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 14, 2013