We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore cable car sky pass

1 post
Save Topic
Singapore cable car sky pass

if i buy skypass of mountfaber +sentosa line does it mean i can hop on n off to any cable car station in sentosa for free? also can i use monorail to get off the island from beach station to vivocity for free??

7 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

the skypass will only give you a one way trip on the network but there is a option to upgrade to unlimited rides for $10

you can alight at any station along the way to explore the area and get on again to continue the journey

and yes, outbound travel on the sentosa express > vivocity is free

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,358 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

The standard pass entitles you to one round trip. If you get off, you can hop on and travel the segment you haven't done before, but not the ones you've already done. The unlimited ride option allows you to hop on and off as you like.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

Means with the Sky Pass I cannot start from Harbourfront to Sentosa and come back to Harbourfront?

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

vinoth > yes that is one trip, it’s a round circuit

eg Harbourfront > Mt Faber > HBF > Sentosa > HBF

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

I'm confused. I'm planning to take cable car to Sentosa to visit luge, sea aquarium and come back to city in cable car. Can I do this with Skypass?

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

the skypass includes both the mt faber and sentosa lines, you can just buy the mt faber ticket

you can alight at the different stations

Edited: 10:02 am, June 08, 2018
Karnal, India
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Singapore cable car sky pass

skypass includes both the mt faber and harbour and sentosa lines, you can just buy the mt faber ticket to Sentosa ..

First you reach fabore by taxi then cable ride start from Faber to harbofront after harbour front comes Sentosa..

Tip:::go for two ways tickets.

Tip::after completing Sentosa come to harbofront and come down 1 floor then next bulding vivocity.

Tip::not go back fabour as there taxi acceess very little...so out from harbofront not fabour...

Monorail is free in all Sentosa for each station.

Don't take tension ...easy...

Need any help with me please welcome

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Singapore cable car sky pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted