We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

As Iam seeing the Universal Studios Website Online promotion with MasterCard Credit Card I was planning to buy it with my Wife Credit Card as she is not travelling with me I just wanted to cross verify if Credit Card is verified for Online Purchases done.

Few years back when i booked the Aeroline Coach ticket online during my journey i was asked to show the Credit Card so wanted to make sure there is no confusion.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,433 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the Lion City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
59 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

I recently did online purchase at USS and credit card information is verified.. which means it just does not swipe your card it ask for your authentication....

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,319 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

I think the OP means if you need to show the physical card before you are let in to USS.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

Yes, my question was if the Card has to be presented once i reach Universal Studios during the entry.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

Hi,

No, you don't need to have the card with you. I booked three tickets for my nephews with my card and they managed to get in and etc, no problem.

6. Re: Is Credit Card verified at Universal Studios Online Purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2014