We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

For those visiting Singapore in the 2nd Quarter of 2013, do keep a LookOut for the 2 new Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Singapore.

You can try to Sign up for the Mailing List & get notify.

"The S$300 million hotel is expected to open in the second half of 2013 and will have between 460 to 500 rooms"

channelnewsasia.com/stories/….html

www.rsp.com.sg/mobile/holidayinncq.html

Another 220 Room Holiday Inn Express Orchard Road is also expected to open in 2013. Convert from an exiting Building, opposite Paragon & Behind Grand Park View Orchard Road.

www.ihgplc.com/index.asp…

Some Good News for Budget Conscious visitor.

Cheers

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
18,928 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Hello,

That will be good. Glad to see some new hotels opening up. With the Parkroyal on Pickering & Sofitel So Singapore opening it will offer more choice in the higher end of the market. The Holiday Inns you mentioned in the mid-range will be great for tourists. Plus I note that The Daulat Hotel will be opening in Madras Street, Little India - another small boutique hotel which looks nice from the photos I have seen.

Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Thank you Me^Only,

very happy as a visitor to see that I will have more choice for budget hotels!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Oh the Daulat Hotel Opening it door on 1 Feb 2013. Looks like a steal for Approx S$239 for a Loft Room. The other room size are small but still not bad.

Just Hope they keep up with the overall maintenance & upkeep of the room; else any sort of Advertising on their site or in press, will be down the drain when it comes to Tripadvisor Hotel Reviews. :)) Just Like When Madras hotel first open.

Hello Huow

Always glad to share something New :D Especially Hotel (I am always on the look out for them :D). I believe there will be somemore New Hotel but they do not yet have the confirm Date of Launch, so i cannot share yet.

But Holiday Inn Express, is definitely 1 very exciting No-Frill Hotel brand to look out for; especially in Expensive Singapore. I had stayed at the One in Kaoshiung, US, Canada & Love them.

Cheers

Edited: 8:14 pm, January 08, 2013
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

hi Me^Only

Could not find the place to subscribe to the mailing list. Can you give me a link?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Here U are:

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/brand/email/email?emailAddress=&locale=en_us&brand=hi&lang=en&ctry=us#center-signup

If that dun work, U can try this & point Ur Mouse pointer at Hotel Deals then Sign up for Email Offers :D

www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/reservation…

Cheers

UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Hi Avanti50 and all ,

You mentioned The Daulat Hotel. Yesterday, I booked this hotel online to check-in on 3rd March. There is still no reviews about this hotel at all. I tried to search many websites and the only information I get is this comment from you. Also, I tried to find photos for the exteriors of the Hotel and nothing too. I found photos for the interiors only.

So, does anyone know anything about it? I'm coming SIngapore for medical treatment and my treatment maybe will take more than two weeks, so I need clean and budget/affordable hotel.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,522 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Thank you Me^Only,

New ichg properties in SIN is a valuable news indeed, especially for their priority rewards members.............

thanks for sharing

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

OurDream2

U can http://maps.google.com/ & input the below address to search.

Then U do a street walk to see the Exterior (Photo Image 2008)

16 Madras Street, Singapore 208413

The Daulat is the White building with Balcony.

Superior & Deluxe Room are really small.

Deluxe Balcony / Loft Room & Loft suites offer better space.

Directly right behind is The Perak Hotel.

It is a rather new Hotel (Just open some weeks back), even if there are guest who already stayed there; they might not be a Tripadvisor user to post any review.

Cheers

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Hi Schonefeld

Always Glad to Share :D

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,727 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay & Orchard Road

Hi Me^Only,

Do you happen to have any info on a new hotel at Bencoolen Street. I can see it from afar that it is V Hotel but couldn't make out the name. It is where Peony Mansion used to be and that it is presently being blocked by Mrt construction site there. But definitely saw the "V Hotel" sign as I was turning into Middle Road. Thanks..