We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage storage at Changi Airport

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NZ
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Baggage storage at Changi Airport

How much does it cost to leave a suitcase at the Left Baggage counter at the airport while we explore the city?

I presume there is a locker there?

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,776 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

Here are the prices...

changiairport.com/at-changi/…baggage-services

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

Did anyone actually tried it? I would like to leave my backpack there for 5 days, is it safe to do so?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

Did anyone actually tried it? I would like to leave my backpack there for 5 days, is it safe to do so?

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,776 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

I'm sure its safer to leave it there than carry it around with you. There is armed security at the airport after all. This is a proper airport left luggage facility.

Edited: 11:03 am, August 10, 2011
Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,593 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

Hi, I often leave my luggage at the left baggage counters but just for a day and never had a problem: affordable and reliable service.

Of course you are not expected to leave "expensive" belongings in your lugggage.

Pataskala, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

We left 2 big suitcases there last month for 4 days. It worked out great. They are in a locked and organized room. The employees were very professional and it kept us from having to lug it to the hotel and back.

We didn't have a bit of trouble and would recommend it. I think that they have one in every terminal. You will just have to look at the map/price list to see where it is located in the terminal you will be using.

7. Re: Baggage storage at Changi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 24, 2012