We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa Island Water Park

perth
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sentosa Island Water Park

Hi I am traveling to Singapore for the first time in May, I heard that there was a waterpark with rides on Sentosa Island. I can't seem the find it on the Sentosa Island website so i was wondering if it did exist.

Thanks

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,923 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentosa Island Water Park

If I remember correctly it closed a couple of years back after some accidents. Wikipedia backs that up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentosa#Fantasy_Island

Melb, Australia
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentosa Island Water Park

Apparently there is another water park in Singapore but not on Sentosa called 'Wild, wild wet'

They have a website...

www.wildwildwet.com

Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentosa Island Water Park

oh no wildwildwet is not at sentosa, it's at the other end of Singapore called Pasir Ris.

i belive there are 20 times better water parks in perth than in spore, e theme parks here are pathetic.

4. Re: Sentosa Island Water Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 19, 2009