I will be in Singapore from 12th June (will be landing in the morning at 6 am) to 19th June.
Purpose of the trip - Holiday for kids + select shopping at outlet malls for the ladies. I want to have a relaxed trip.. not a hectic one.
I have shortlisted the following:
Wings of Time at Siloso, Sentosa
Future World at Marina Bay Sands
Spectra Light Show at Marina Bay Sands
IMM Mall, Anchor Point, IKEA, Vivocity, Orchard Road
My queries are as follows:
1) What do you suggest I do on Day 1 - 12 June, as we will be tired after an overnight flight of 6 hours? The hotel will give check-in by 3 pm.
2) Any suggested itinerary, given the fact that Friday will be a holiday
3) Any other places that you recommend as a must-see
4) What is the best way to travel - I am assuming 2 public taxis, as MRT would be time consuming and private taxis will need car seats... but wanted to cross-check.
5) Do you think renting a stroller for a week is recommended
Thanks in advance.