We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Palmas in Danao City

Cebu
9 posts
Save Topic
Las Palmas in Danao City

Can any body give ideas about las palmas in Danao City? Im just curious of that place. Is it open to the public or a private villa?

thanks,

Rene

Philippines
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

Las palmas is a small resort hotel which has 2 pools and great food, and a pretty decent beachfront. It's a kilometer or two from mitsumi. They have diiferent rooms available and fairly decent pricing for rooms. I haven't experienced staying there overnight but have seen the place and had dinner there. I'd surely think of that place if i intend to spend the night in Danao..

hope this helps..

Cebu
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

brny,

Thanks for the info. about Las Palmas.

Compostela
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

Sir, there is a new beach resort in Compostela nearby Danao.

Name Water View Beach Resort. It offers a friendly priced rooms.

check: www.waterviewcebu.com

cebu philippines
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

i think Sec. Durano should promote Danao. Its supposedly an advantage to promote his own hometown as the secretary of toursim but what has he done so far?

cebu philippines
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

i think Sec. Durano should promote Danao. Its supposedly an advantage to promote his own hometown as the secretary of toursim but what has he done so far?

Manila
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

We already visited Danao City. And we are surprise to found a very nice resort. The Name is El Salvador. We are supposed to check for the Las Palmas but the security guard did not allow us to enter since it is a private compound. Sec. Durano should promote Danao and El Salvador in particular.

7. Re: Las Palmas in Danao City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 16, 2009