We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oslob to dumaguete

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
oslob to dumaguete

Hi all, could anyone advise if I can get to Dumaguete from Oslob? In Cebu City now & debating whether to stay 2 nights here or leave in morning with all baggage. I'm assuming I'd have to travel onto Lilo-an?

Sorry if posted elsewhere but can't find and have limited internet connection.

Thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oslob to dumaguete

Sorry, to qualify post, we are going to see Whale Sharks & are uncertain whether to come back to Cebu City or, preferably, head straight to Dumaguete!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
10,208 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oslob to dumaguete

There is a whole bunch of ways to get to Dumaguete City from Cebu City. That is one route

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oslob to dumaguete

I think there is one route to travel from Oslob to Liloan (cannot remember the exact name) then a boat to Dumaguete.

Dumaguete City...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: oslob to dumaguete

No need to worry. Just take any bus going down the main highway southeast . There will be at least one bus every hour. Tell the bus driver you want to go to Dumaguete. He'll work it out for you.

Edited: 5:26 pm, November 24, 2013
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oslob to dumaguete

There's a bus that goes to Dumaguete from Oslob via ferry.

Bacolod, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: oslob to dumaguete

From sibulan port to liloan port , were do i ride bus to oslob cebu? how many minutes going to oslob? ty

Edited: 7:15 am, February 24, 2014
Bacolod, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: oslob to dumaguete

from liloan port , were do i ride bus to oslob cebu? how many minutes going to oslob? ty

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: oslob to dumaguete

I believe from Liloan, there is a bus to Oslob.

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
490 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: oslob to dumaguete

Catch a yellow Ceres liner bus in the middle of downtown Oslob that says "Dumaguette."

There are at least three different ferry ports going from Cebu Island to Negros island near the southern tip of Cebu. I had the fortune of running into a local that guided me to the best one. Without the knowledge of where to get off the Ceres Liner, where to send the tricycle driver, and which port the ferry will arrive in, I'd do it the easy way. Let Ceres handle it. It's a bit longer ride, but very simple. You will also have pay the ferry ticket, which isn't very expensive. You never even have to change buses.

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
490 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: oslob to dumaguete

Oh yeah, you don't have to go to Oslob. Just go out to the highway and flag down a southbound Dumaguette bus. Choice of with or without air conditioning. No air con is cheaper. Ask someone at your motel if you need help. They are always glad to oblige.