We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

Hanoi, Vietnam
1 post
Save Topic
Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

I'm bringing my baby on my business trip to Cebu on July 17th. I have the next 2 days free for fun! Please tell me some activities and restaurants in Cebu city I should try!!!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

what activities are you interested in?what type of budget you have for restaurant and would help if you mention where planning to stay?.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

Jolibee? :P

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
554 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

things a 3yr old will like: check in at imperial palace beach resort and use their mini water park. go to playmaze in parkmall. playmaze is a 2 floor indoor kids play zone. there are also kiddie play zones in other malls but i believe playmaze is bigger. there are indoor rides at the basement of sm mall which is 5 minutes by taxi from parkmall. there is a mini zoo animal park called rainforest, located between parkmall, sm, and ayala.

for restaurant choices, there are pleennttyyy. if you want to try filipino food, chikaan, golden cowrie are popular choices. there is one called aa barbeque but it is alfresco and may not be that ideal with a 3 yr old as it gets congested. if you want to try cebu lechon or roast pig, there is boneless lechon belly in parkmall, cnt lechon across sm although this place is kind of disorganized, rico lechon which is walking distance from rainforest, or zubuchon.

and of course, jollibee as suggested by mousehunt. jollibee is all over. all the malls i mentioned have jollibee.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,257 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

when we travel with toddlers, we find smaller is better. A hotel pool vs a water park. They dont have the tolerance for moving around much and getting from place to place can wear them out (not to mention mommy) before the fun starts. Bsst to keep it all in one area,KIds are easy at that age to entertain. Also, I bet busy mommy will be speeding quality time with her baby, which maybe is fun enough for you toddler. .

>> there is a mini zoo animal park called rainforest, located between parkmall, sm, and ayala.<<

This is a great idea.

5. Re: Bringing a todler on 3 day tríp to Cebu! Pls help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 16, 2014