We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to cebu need some info

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
822 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Heading to cebu need some info

First of all thanks for the time taken helping me out in my trip

Im planing to go cebu im puzzled by cebu city and cebu

From the airport how to get to the city by taxi ?

Any recommendation for hotels near shopping malls .?

What is nice in cebu to explore

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,337 posts
1,910 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

I agree with Big Jim.

We covered all those attractions in a day. There is lots of driving and its a long day but well worth it.

Contact Bohol Travel Buddy.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
822 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

bro big_jim and tomme you guys forgot the biggest python asia if im not wrong i was hoping to see that ;-( but thanks again to travel advisors n other travel mates im not finish in cebu yet will be back for more

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
822 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

bro big_jim and tomme you guys forgot the biggest python asia if im not wrong i was hoping to see that ;-( but thanks again to travel advisors n other travel mates im not finish in cebu yet will be back for more

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

@ Dragon star

Glad to help. Also glad that you enjoyed yourself

Do remember to put in TA reviews for the various places that you saw

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
822 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

my next destination bro youonlyliveonce is davao that sure i want to bring my cousin from australia to try the durians of davao n visit the beaches

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

@ Dragon

Excellent - Enjoy the garden city of Samal. As for Durians, must confess I am not such a big fan! Now why I wonder? Perhaps it has something to do with it's aroma???? He he!

PS - We also get durian flavoured candy here in Mindanao. And we also get sealed packets that you can carry in flights (since no one will allow a cut durian in the flight) - you may want to try these. My co passenger in the flight from Butuan to Manila had some just before we took off. I smelt it! he he!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
822 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

Youonlyliveonce to some people philipines is scary to go becos of the mendoza who took hostage of the bus and alots of bad people but becos people like you its assurace is granted u of philipines make ure country proud of u and ure knowledge to make sure tourism comes to philipines if i can shake ure hand i will you have to be honoured to do once again thanks i shall say it now maraming salamat po im not a filipino but i my respect to you 21 guns salute to you sir

58. Re: Heading to cebu need some info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 25, 2014