We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drivers lisences

atlanta georgia
9 posts
Save Topic
drivers lisences

is a international drivers lisence necessary in cebu city?

Redmond, OR
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: drivers lisences

yes, any places in the Philippines you need to have an international license to drive. You might want to get an insurance to make sure for your security.

Redmond, OR
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: drivers lisences

yes, any places in the Philippines you need to have an international license to drive. You might want to get an insurance to make sure for your security.

atlanta georgia
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: drivers lisences

how and where do I apply for international drivers lisence in cebu city and do I take a road test and the fee

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: drivers lisences

hi!

don't know if you really want to drive in the philippines :)

better option would be to find someone to drive for you through your acquaintance. service is pretty cheap. but if you can manage to drive in the phils, then you can be a really good NY cab driver :)

San Jose Ca.
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: drivers lisences

I would highly recommend to have some locals to drive you around. You will enjoy more the lifestyle with the driver and bodyguard.

yyy,kl
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: drivers lisences

Trust me! Just take a jeepny, or any other form of transportation. It's cheap transportation and you really don't want to drive there!!

florida,us
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: drivers lisences

driving in cebu is like a roller coaster ride.think twice about it. i never drove when i went back there for a vacation altho i used to drive a heavy bit some twenty years ago. i guess i got so used to road and driving regulations here.