We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

Nagoya
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
prices

hello everybody.

planning to go to the philippines at the beginning of april from any big european cities . i know what the big airlines have to offer but if anyone knows good deals i would really appreciate to know about sites and companies. please let me know if any big companies have some deals on their websites that i have no knowledge of. thanks a lot and i am looking forward hearing from you as always .

1. Re: prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:46 am, March 14, 2006
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices

From Japan theres not a lot of choices coming to the Philippines but I would suggest checking your local travel agents for prices.

Heres a list of carriers that fly to the Philippines from Japan.

Japan Airlines

Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong

Philippine Airlines (they fly from Nagoya, Narita, Osaka, Fukuoka and Okinawa)

Korean or Asiana via Seoul

China Airlines or Eva Air via Taipei

Thai international (direct osaka-manila)

Northwest

Hope that helps

Drew

Cebu
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices

I found the following website in UK to publish details of some very good special deals to the Philippines. I actually booked the tickets for my son to visit me from November last year to February this year via Cathay Pacific 'Barrio Special'. That was GBP410 to Manila, for Cebu there was a surcharge of GBP30 and GBP85 UK tax

www.giftotravels.co.uk/default.asp?pageid=74

"We are pleased to announce that Etihad Airways are introducing flights to Manila from 13 Feb 2006. Their brand new fully equipped planes are due to start flying on 13 Mar 2006.

To celebrate this they have released a special fare of £330 plus taxes from 13Mar-05Apr and 14Apr-31May".

If the UK Tax has not changed and is the £85, then seems pretty good deal @ £415 perhaps?

You have to check exactly what the Taxes are.

NB: Check with the airlines directly as often an on-line booking using Credit Card and 'E-Ticket' is cheaper than Travel Agencies like www.giftotravels.co.uk - I could have saved £10.00 by having my son booking direct with Cathay Pacific, in that instance.

Cheers

David