We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

I have searched but could not find their website ... anyone could help? thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

Surely!

<Are the standard rooms have verandah or hammocks?>

Nope, the mini verandah of the standard rooms are small and are actually just perfect places to dry your stuff, but are really just small. This is without comparison to the verandah of the beacfront room where there's a small table and chairs where you can have snacks and stuff or just lounge around from your private viewdeck of the beach. Both the standard and the beachfront room didnt have any hammocks. Its different from the other resorts as their verandah is smaller, and the property doesnt have cottage type rooms.

<or does the resort have hammocks / beach beds around the place?>

I did a count based on my photos and it seems the resort had 6 sunbeds out during our stay, there are a few side tables too and on our last day one of the guests asked the staff to put out umbrellas and they did, which I guess is part of their beach set.

Now that you pointed it out, I didn't notice any hammocks within the property.

<do we have to reserve cabanas?>

As there are only few rooms, I guess it would have to be peak season for you not to get your own cabana. We didnt need to, even on our last day when there were a lot of new check ins. But remember, there are only three.

<do you think it's worth it to spend 3t more to get the beachfront room or standard room is okay? or the view of the beachfront really worth it?>

We were supposed to get two standard rooms, but when my friends arrived (earlier than me), and asked to be toured around to see the other rooms, they felt they just have to stay at the beachfront room! I didnt stay inside my room that much so I felt I didnt need a beachfront room. But if I got the beachfront room I'd be taking pictures from the veranda without having to step out of the room!

My friends were given a very good rate for the upgrade to the beachfront. It was a good thing that it wasnt booked until our day of departure (and maybe because it was the birthday of my friend too!) that they were given a big discount.

<do they give you shell necklace /drinks upon arrival?>

I didnt experience this since my arrival was not the usual. I arrived just before 8am and got so busy organizing my friend's surprise breakfast, and surprised her with a birthday song together with the staff, impromptu.

<and can they arrange activities for us?>

Our only experience with them having to arrange stuff for us is booking massages for us for two nights. Their therapists come from Fairways and Bluewater. They helped us arrange our parasailing too.

<and last question how much did you pay for the standard rooms>

I paid P7,800 for 3 days/2 nights, including breakfast, and transfers. I was able to ask for a discount since I was alone in one room, and I arrived via Caticlan but left via Kalibo so they did some adjustments in the rate for me.

Will be happy to email you some pics from sur!

usa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

hey thanks a lot!!! how much did your friend paid for the beachfront rooms because they're giving it to me for 7t. THanks.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

Emailed the pics already!

I'm not really sure about their final charge, all I knew was they were just so happy they were given a big discount. I didnt really ask since I didnt want to be tempted to go for an upgrade myself! Hahaha!

14. Re: How can I book Sur Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 19, 2009