We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Trip to Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HK
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First Trip to Boracay

I am planning a trip to Boracay

any recommendation on hotel? Just a mid price range is great. Is Nami too far way from the white beach?

Also, would it be wiser to fly via Caticlan? My travel agent just have package flying via Kalibo, but I heard that we need to leave 6am the last day to catch the flight.........

Thanks a lot!!!!

Terry

HK
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First Trip to Boracay

Thanks everyone for the advice!

Terry

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First Trip to Boracay

QUOTE <<so called Boracay experts on this site are actually involved in accommodation >>

I hope you are not including me in that generalisation Mr/Ms HotelOwnerHonest. I am not a resort owner, nor do I (or have I ever) recieved any commission from any resort on this island.

HK
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: First Trip to Boracay

Thanks for everyone!!!!

Terry Luk

14. Re: First Trip to Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 18, 2009