We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

Just for info. and as a question. The Blue Mango has changed ownership according to the staff and what I was told by those in the know and I believe a name change is expected, not sure. Does anyone have a booking there and have you received info that your booking will still be honored. God bless Sir Vaughan, the Blue Mango owner, who passed away 8 months ago or so. Thank you....

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,620 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

Thanks for posting LO2.

I did meet Vaughan last Christmas as my son and his friend stayed at Blue Mango and I must say Vaughan really looked after the boys. Its quite sad as he wasnt really that old.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

There goes another legend in Boeacay.

Blue Mango will be missed.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,620 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

I did notice in the Tripadvisor Reviews of Blue Mango that one client did turn up had a booking and the place was closed.

If you any news LO2 please keep us posted.

Tommo

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

Yes, I will for sure. That is one reason I brought this up as I heard that as well.

5. Re: Blue Mango Station 3...New Owners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 20, 2015