We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me on this.. i need to know which is the best resorts in boracay..? planning for my company trip.. pricing is not a problem.. :-)

Thanks.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

There are some pretty good places near boat station 1 - Fridays, Waling Waling, Seawind, Zuzuni & White House to name a few.

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

A lot of top end resorts are of the botique variety. if you need more than 10 rooms with meeting rooms and other corporate type services Boracay Regency is your place.

How many guest rooms do you need?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
148 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

Actually I'm interested in this info as well (just for 2 people however) The Mandala Villas were nice, are there any new high-end properties/boutique hotels that have opened recently?

manila
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

I agree with sirena! If its high season though book early! They get booked fast

Philippines
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

I wouldn't say Regency is the best resort in Boracay. A colleague of mine stayed there last April and was not so impressed with it. The hotel is overpriced in terms of facilites.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

It isn't one of my favourites either - I'm not a fan of these enormous ugly concrete structures on a small island like Bora. They don't necessarily offer a better service, just higher prices. There are many resorts offering the same standard at better rates, and smaller places often have more friendly and personalised service.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
186 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

I've just come back from Fridays which looked like the best (I wandered into Sea Wind, Waling Waling etc). Make sure you request a new Premier room though if you want a spot of luxury.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

I've always found the service at Fridays to be very impressive - the staff go out of their way to make you comfortable.

manila
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

I suggest Sitio Waling-waling if you dont mind being a few meters away from the beach. It is very nice, you can get the whole place as well.

10. Re: Best / Luxury Resort in Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 16, 2009