We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White House, Friday's and Nami

London
3 posts
Save Topic
White House, Friday's and Nami

Hello,

I'm travelling to phili in october 1) to get married 2) to have a romantic honeymoon in boracay 3) have fun with friends; Please tell me if it's worth booking a room at Nami and whether you think they will clean up their act before October,

Is possible to just go to Boracay and book your accomodation when you get there, we're travellin on the 9th Oct and staying there for 5 nights. The reason for this is that I'm worried that I may these pictures I see of White House, Friday's and Nami does not portray the accomodations true quality, so I'd rather just go there and look around first..is this a good idea.

London

manila
Level Contributor
478 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: White House, Friday's and Nami

I would think you'll have no problem booking. If you'll feel more comfortable seeing the resort first do it. October still is low season. i would suggest looking at Sea Wind, White House, Sur and Friday's all at white beach and are next to each other, so no hassle to go resort hopping. Nami is at a different cove "Diniwid". i like white beach more since everything is there the bars, restaurants, sunset view and the cove is like +-4km long....i think ;) GOOD LUCK!!!!

manila
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White House, Friday's and Nami

It will depend on the dates you go as well, the nicer rooms for the resort you may end up liking may not be available as well. It will depend as well on what you are looking for. Hope you find a place you will enjoy!

ryd
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: White House, Friday's and Nami

I have an impression that White House maybe either for family or for the typical vacationer...but i could be wrong.

Fridays looks ideal for honeymoon...and a secluded area in Nami might work too. For 5 nights i'd probably set 1 or 2 for your partner alone in somewhere with more privacy then move to another nicer place close to the action where you're friends are.

so yeah plan those 5 nights and do some scoutin'

4. Re: White House, Friday's and Nami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 15, 2009