We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torn with Boracay resort!! i neeeeeeeeed help badly

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Torn with Boracay resort!! i neeeeeeeeed help badly

Hey,

i really need as much opinions and information as possily. so it would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to Boracay with some friends on late January of 2007 to Early February 2007. I just need some advice on resorts, hotels etc.

I want something clean, affordable, all amenities, hot water, close to beach and all other hotspots.

I have a few in mind such as:

turtle inn, casa camilla , blue mango, daves straw hat inn, chez de paris and hey jude.

wat do you think? added recommendations are also good aswell!

im confused about the 3 boat stations? i want to stay at a beach that crystal clear waters yet close to the night life and bars?

Thankyou for your help

=)

London
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Torn with Boracay resort!! i neeeeeeeeed help badly

The owner of Cocomangas is John Munroe and he is originally Canadian but went to live in Australia a few years ago and may have got residency there.

12. Re: Torn with Boracay resort!! i neeeeeeeeed help badly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 15, 2009