We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

nr manchester...
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

Hi all,as subject line suggest myself and two pals(39-59 yrs)are thinking of visiting Boracay in early December whilst on our three month winter escape trip.As we are travelling for so long our funds need to stretch a bit furthet than most, so any advice on getting cheap shelter will be greatly appreciated.We are a well travelled bunch with simple taste so require nothing fancy,preferably under P600 a night.Originally we were thinking of spending the whole of december on Boracay but now i have researched Boracay i have come to the conclusion it may be a bit busy and a bit pricey for us for a month.No dorms though please,preferably single rooms,my snoreing can wake the dead apparently :-) !

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

is that 600 total or each. Its hard to find that budget and expect AC etc. Try Ocean Breeze.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

tripadora.com/2012/…

nr manchester...
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

sorry,each!

nr manchester...
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

Mousehunt.

Absolutely what we are looking for.Just hope they have rooms when we roll up.

Thanks,you're a star.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

From the above-Dorm rooms from 300 Php each per night.Private rooms from 800 Php per night for 2 for low season and 1000 Php per night for 2 for high season.

http://www.whitebeachdivers.com/accommodation

Tommo

6. Re: Budget accommodation on Boracay early December.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 10, 2014