We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BORACAY... any suggestion?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calf.
2 posts
Save Topic
BORACAY... any suggestion?

hi forumers!!!i need your help on deciding which hotel to stay in boracay. A friend of mine booked our hotel at mandala spa. i'm not sure if this is a good idea since i look for something in the beach front. Would anyone recommend fridays or boracay regency, seraphin???? what i look for is at least four star rating... nice clean room, nice beach front, good night life and nice bar... any suggestions ????? anyone out there.

Planet Venus
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: BORACAY... any suggestion?

as i said take it with a grain of salt. it is true however that station 1 is more quieter than station 2 and 3.

plus most of the resorts in station 1 open up to the beach/ocean directly, as compared to station 2 and 3 where there are stalls between the resort and the beach.

12. Re: BORACAY... any suggestion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, May 21, 2005
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: BORACAY... any suggestion?

For some recent , up to date info about Boracay, check this site:

members.virtualtourist.com/m/8ab27/157917/

Many people find Recency a bit charmless! It is known locally as a vast concrete monstrosity that won't stop growing. They recently cut down all the coconut trees on the beach front and replaced them with gaudy neon umbrellas. Friday's is nicely designed, native style, and has a much better beach area and top class restaurant, possibly the best in Boracay.